Image Map

Monday, April 13, 2015

Another jam packed (insanely fun) weekend!

This weekend was going to be jam packed...that much I knew, and sometimes that can stress me out before the weekend even begins. However, we enjoyed every last stinkin second!! Friday evening was kinda stressful (and annoying - boo taxes), but the rest of the weekend proved to be amazing!

We got to the wedding Saturday, turns out I knew a couple of the bridesmaids! The group was a blast to work with all day and let us go outside of the box a little bit, which I always love. The whole day seriously flew by and we even managed to sneak a shot during our make-shift photo booth at the reception!

Thought I'd sneak in a few shots from their amazing day!



Sunday I had to wake up before the sun to drive to Anderson, IN for a youth conferences with a few of the teens. It was a 2.5 hour drive over, a full day of worshipping our awesome God, listening to the messages, and even playing around on the football field that the Colts practice on during the off season! No one else was around, so that was awesome!!


Sorry for the short post today, I've hardly slept any the past two nights....eating crappy on the road + staying up too late = tired eyes Monday. But I can't complain, overall the weekend was pretty amazing. I hope yours was as well!

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy but fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures as always! You were in my neck of the woods! I've never actually been to Anderson, but I've passed the road signs on the highway about the Colts practice field! Glad you had a good, albeit BUSY weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bride's headpiece!! I'm glad it was a fun wedding to work--- now take a nap! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely packed weekend, but looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos so far! :) Sure looks like you had a great time despite how busy it was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A busy but fun weekend is always exhausting but worth it!! I just wish we all had Monday off to recover from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun weekend!! Do your weddings ever make you want to get married again, ha?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes (read: all the time) I really wish I could pull off wearing the headband like that. I just wanna be cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun weekend! And the bride looks gorgeous! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Y'all are SO cute!! I'm so glad y'll get to work together and have fun while working!!! Seriously, what a blessing that is! The pictures are GORGEOUS!! Definitely wishing Ohio and Tennessee were closer, we would have definitely looked into y'all shooting our wedding!!!! Glad you had a great weekend! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like it was a fun weekend! And your photos from the wedding are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such gorgeous photos! Looks like y'all had a lovely weekend!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!