Today, I am linking up with Ashley for the LAST 2012 favorite things link-up.... here is to a whole new year in "favorite things" next year, Ashley ;)
I am going to do my favorite things from the entire year, not just the month of December! I am excited to see what new things I discover in 2013!
1. Fair Ivy Surprise Subscriptions. These things are amazing. I bought one for a friend for Christmas since she will be far away from home the next few months and figured it would be a good way to make someone happy. It comes 2-4 times a month to your doorstep wrapped beautifully with handmade surprises from around the world inside to enjoy. I can't wait to hear what she gets :)
2. No, not myself. That beach I'm on. Destin... I have a new love for Florida because of it :) it was BEAUTIFUL and I got to spend the entire week with my best friend.
3. The fake mustache craze. I mean, why didn't I think of this?! Its genius.
4. Running. I have really grown to remember my love of running I used to have. So, in May I completed my first 5K in Cincinnati. It was so fun!
5. Bath and Body Works candle/wallflower "Marshmallow fireside"... if you don't own it. You got probs!
6. This little gal. A great friend's daughter, Nora. (can a person count as a favorite thing? --yes!)
7. Bloom, A Memoir. Kelle's blog is the first I ever read, long before I started my own. She is such an inspiration, if you haven't heard of her blog by now you may have been living under a rock ;) just kidding.. but for real, go check her out here!
8. This book. A little slow in the beginning, but ended up being one of my favorites.
9. My straight bangs. They were fun while they lasted.. but they are only a seasonal trend for me.
10. Bridesmaids. Hands down like my favorite movie of 2012. Thanks to the lovely Erin for my random St. Patty's day present? Yes this girl is incredible. Who gets presents from their friends on St. Patty's day?! Obviously I'm friends with the best.
I hope you all link up today, its been fun participating in Ashley's link up... can't wait to continue throughout 2013 with her. Happy New years eve everybody!! :)