Image Map

Friday, November 22, 2013

FIVE ON FRIDAY.

HIGH FIVE FO' FRIDAY!

1. Being able to have the apartment to myself all day Sunday. Most girls would probably take that opportunity to relax and take a long bath or something. Me? Completely engulfed in the Bengals game, lit candles, and peppermint candies. That's my kinda day.

2. Getting back in the gym. This week has been a complete whirlwind. If you read my honest post from yesterday, you'd know I've been a little hard on myself lately. With too many life demands, the gym has been on the back burner for the last 3 days. I'm excited to go back tonight and kick my own butt into shape. It's so weird to me, I never thought I'd MISS the gym! But ohhhh I do!

3. This adorable face. Hiiiii Sophie!!!

4. Who knew a four and a half our power outage would be so good for the soul? It really gave Caleb and I an opportunity for our phones to die, TV to be off, and just be able to really talk. We laughed so hard, and even made a hilarious home movie.

5. My camera. I have two engagement shoots downtown tomorrow, and I'm so excited about them. I love being challenged, and I definitely think I will be tomorrow.

Happy Friday everyone. Remember, YOU ARE AWESOME.

8 comments:

  1. four and a half hours?!? that's a long time, but so good you saw the good in it! YOU are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for engagement sessions!!! Those are my favorite! You will do great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love alone time - not that I don't love together time too, but when you start living with someone, alone time is hard to come by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I come over to play with Sophie?! She is adorable!!

    Good luck at the engagement shots! I know you will do great though you've got the talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me time is so important, no matter what you do with it! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, you're awesome too!! Have a great time on Sunday! Me time is the best time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking you're going to have to post that hilarious home movie. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok....I need a catch up to your whole weekend. Everything!!! How was the shoot??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!