Image Map

Friday, July 26, 2013

H54F!

Ohhh Friday...we meet again. How about next week you get here a little quicker, yeah?

I had a pretty dandy week (and since I never posted about last weekend...I'll include some of that, too!) Last night, Caleb and I celebrated two months of marriage (with a free meal at Applebees, thanks to a friend for the gift card!), we bot could not believe how quickly time has flown. We want to be sure we are ALWAYS soaking in every moment. That is why I'm so thankful for this blog...I'm able to look back on small details I probably would've otherwise forgotten.

So what was so awesome about my week?

1. Hanging out with my sistaaa while our husbands played in their works softball tournament.


Oh heeeyyy stud.
Hi twinssss. ;) loving the high shoulders, Jared!
2. Celebrating Lyndsie's 22nd this week with a low key evening at her place, and of course...sweet tea! She even got me a yellow straw!


3. Reenacting one of our favorite scene from The Princess Diaries also on Lyndsie's birthday. Call us immature, but this was a freaking blast. It took a lot of work (and it probably deserves its own post with results), but was so worth it.


4. After lots of research, Caleb and I decided it was time I got a new lens for my camera, finallyyy (and yes we budget for it, but we went with a used one to save cash)!! So, we found one on eBay at a good price, took the plunge and ordered it. Imagine my disappointment when it comes in and its BROKEN. Straight up broken. You can even tell the lens is crooked! Needless to say my little heart was broken.


Not for long though, Caleb to the rescue...
I left the room, and just started folding laundry to take my mind off of it because I was so frustrated! Then he walked in and asked me "who's the best husband in the world?" well obviously, it was him. He went ahead and ordered me another one...and said the guy agreed to get it here before Friday. So imagine my excitement when I came home from work last night and saw THIS bad boy on my camera. 
Happy dance time!


5. Last but certainly not least... getting our wedding pictures back. I am still, SO amazed at our photographers. Can't wait to do a full recap on the day for you guys.


So tell me, what was great about your week?

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

11 comments:

  1. That's terrible about your lens, glad it worked out though!! And more wedding pictures please! :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha- that picture of us is so funny!! :) And okay, I loved the Princess Diaries but I legit do not remember that scene at all?! I need to go back and watch it I guess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He totally wins best husband award - how sweet of him! And I want to re-create that scene now!!! Can't wait to see how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you got your money back for the broken one! That is super lame. I ordered this amazing russian tea pot on ebay once for a friend and he packed it horribly and it was totally broken when it arrived. Luckily the guy refunded me for it. I hope you get a refund too! That's so sweet that Caleb bought you another one. Two months already? Man time has flown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to see these pictures immediately!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your husband is so sweet fixing the lens situation! I don't remember that scene from Princess Diaries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you and Erin were sisters! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok the whole princess diaries balloons look like a complete BLAST! What a great hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wedding pictures are SO fun! I still love looking through ours! Glad you were able to get a new lens so quickly! And that straw is adorable! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. TOTALLY doing the Princess Diaries art!
    Gosh I love that movie.

    And full recap asap! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lens did you buy? Josh and I are going to save up for a new one before the baby gets here. I'm looking at the used option, too, because they're just so darn expensive new!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!