It's Friday, friends!! It took forever to get here...which is ridiculous because its only my 3rd day back. I do have to say though, it hasn't been too hard to ease back into the swing of things, thankfully. Our firm usually hits a lull as the weather gets warmer, so I can't say it was unexpected. It has left me pinning more, daydreaming often, and lots of extra time to catch up on other blogs I love!
Yesterday, I had to drop something off to Caleb on my lunch break...he wasn't available when I got there, and he told me if I couldn't get a hold of him to call Jared (that is his
Since it IS Friday (and I still don't have my computer to upload honeymoon pictures!), you're getting a little list of my favorite things since we've been home from the honeymoon.
1) This view. I mean really? How amazing. Caleb had never flown before and absolutely LOVED it. We decided our favorite part is taking off...and the free pop (or soda, whichever word tickles your fancy).
2. Cheesecake Factory and the ridiculously unhealthy meal I ate last night. Yes, friends. Feast your eyes upon a cheeseburger with a fried ball of Mac n cheese on top. Don't forget a handful of perfectly crisped French fries and some incredible mint green tea. Do you have a Cheesecake Factory near you? If not...I suggest you make a road trip out of it this summer.
3. Our new mini iPad. Caleb and I had enough $ for Target (our registry was almost complete!) so we bit the bullet and finally purchased one! I'm actually using it to blog...so far, so good ;) I still cannot believe we didn't spend a dime on it.
4. All the "leftovers" from our wedding. Literally our entire cake (it was made just for our bridal party/immediate family) and dozens of cupcakes (although TONS were eaten), the pop, and loads of extra food. I think we'll be good for a while.
5. My husband. My husband. My husband. Okay maybe it's just fun to say, but really, he's been amazing. I wasn't sure what to expect since we'd never lived together...but he's been great. I am so thrilled I get to come home to that hunk every single day for the rest of our long crazy lives together. After my first day back at work, I opened the door and yelled those 3 famous words..."Honey, I'm home!" :) and it was awesome. Just like I always thought it would be.
This weekend, we'll be spending it at home, and probably poolside...which I'm more than pumped about. Any fun plans for you?