I'm crazy tired, I'll just say that real quick. Caleb and I have been SO busy this week with our church's sports camp (post to come on that next week!), every night after work. It stormed pretty bad Wednesday night so it was cancelled, but I did get a chance to go to Sweet Frog (frozen yogurt!) with our youth group... and it did NOT disappoint. Sooo many yummy flavors to choose from.
Speaking of amazing things... time for June's Favorite Things!! Kbuuutseriously, how is it almost July already?!!?
June had a lot to live up too...you know, seeing as May was the best month ever. Although I do have to say, LOTS of fun happened in June. Like...
1. Our honeymoon! We were there for the end of May to the beginning of June. Woo!
2. Finding this ahhh-mazing mascara.
3. Finding out this girl is moving a bazillion times closer to Cincy! Still not exactly next door, but definitely closer than the sunshine state!
4. Being a huge part of Sports Camp with my church. I had to get hoisted onto this giant trailer (like 20+ feet in the air) and take some fun pics...so while I was up there I thought, why not a shameless selfie?!
5. This sunset from last night.
6.Winning a blog giveaway AND a mini iPad last month. Seriously, I want to buy a lotto ticket.
7. This book. I'll be talking about our debt story later next week, and also what we're doing to pay off thousands of dollars as quickly as possible.
8. Being married. That counts, right? It's amazing, I tell ya.
Linking up today with my girl Ashley...cannot wait for my weekend to get started.