Image Map

Monday, August 21, 2017

Weekend recap!

This weekend was a whirlwind! One thing after another, but it was all great stuff, so I didn't mind one bit!

Friday evening, after work, we headed over to Erin and Jared's for the thing we do best -- game night! We always have such a blast with them; we don't even have to be doing anything crazy elaborate. Just give us some chips and some Disney trivia and we're good to go!

Saturday we had another wedding! It was a fun change of pace from being Downtown like normal, and we got SO lucky with a gorgeous sunset. Of course, we love it when our couples trust us enough to let us sneak them out of the reception for 5 minutes to snag these golden hour shots! We think it's totally worth it!

Sunday was an awesome, productive day. I photographed the baptisms from both of our morning services and it was overwhelming, as usual. Such an amazing thing to get to witness!

Once we got home from lunch we dove right into productivity! Caleb cleaned up around the house, I did some laundry and cleaned out every inch of my car. I emptied the trunk, and even shop-vacced! It feels so good to have a clean car again!

That evening we had an end-of-summer hangout with our church and had homemade BBQ for dinner. It was so tasty! I always love hanging out with these friends of ours! I'm also really feeling some soreness today from an intense game of ultimate frisbee! We also had another baptism that night! So thankful!




7 comments:

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!