Image Map

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Free weekend!

I know, who blogs about their weekend on a Wednesday? *hands up*

Friday we had one of our last weddings for a while, and I have to say, we're thrilled. I've said it before and I'll say it again; we LOVE photographing these huge moments for people, but we are due for some time off to enjoy life!

Ashley and Brandon couldn't have asked for better weather, but it was definitely WARM!

Saturday we woke up and had an ADORABLE family session with some of Caleb's cousins. They have SEVEN kiddos and while you'd think it would've been a crazy hot mess, it was the polar opposite. Their children were amazing! We had a great time.

After that we headed to lunch at Five Guys, then went to the Star Wars Costume exhibit in our local museum. It's currently on tour in Cincy and it did not disappoint! Very cool to see some original costumes/drawings from the movies!


We spent the late afternoon at home, then had a spur of the moment hangout with Erin & Jared at their house! Lots of fun board games were played, and just catching up on life.

Sunday after church we took my Dad to Red Robin for Father's Day and it was great to spend some time with him and Amy!

I had such an amazing Senior Session on Monday after work with a gal who is basically family. Emilee is my Aunt's niece and so we've known each other for years! Isn't she stunning?? And can we talk about the SUNLIGHT!?

Last night we had another young adult hangout and I'm pretty sure I made the best s'more in the world. Seriously! A reese cup with TWO marshmallows! We all had a great time hanging out, playing backyard games, and catching up on life.

Hope you're all having a great week so far!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Woo hoo for a much needed break on the weekends coming up and for spending some time with your dad! We love us some Red Robin lol. That s'more looks incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now I'm totally craving Five Guys and some s'mores! So glad you guys are getting some much needed time off - enjoy <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really REALY want a smore now too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hand up* http://lifegreatunknown.blogspot.com/2017/06/wednesday-weekend-wind-up-tickle-pickle.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that smore! I want one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a pretty low-key weekend this weekend which is exactly what I needed. I took full advantage of it, too, and take a 2.5 hour nap. #winning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!