Image Map

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Hot chocolate, apple pie and friends.

Today is my Friday, and I couldn't be happier for that. It feels good to not have to work (a wedding) over a Holiday weekend, and we're pumped to spend lots of time with each other, our family, and our friends!

Today, and every day, I'm thankful for this guy who's always by my side.
I promise he's thrilled...
I'm thankful for Shutterfly for sending the best coupons in the world.

I'm thankful for my health care. After some of our family being in the hospital lately, I'm really not taking that (or my health) for granted.

I'm thankful for my friends, both near and far. They always send the best texts/emails right when I need them, and I know they are all just a call away. My friends give the best hugs, and are the best supporters I could ask for. HASHTAG BLESSED.

I'm thankful for the ability to pick up a sweet tea whenever the heck I want.

I'm thankful for $3 Christmas banners that will make my home more cozy this Winter - thanks to Target ;)

I'm thankful for worship. It's my favorite way to connect with the Lord. It shifts our attention from our problems, to the problem solver; to the Creator of the universe!

I'm really thankful for my camera(s). Lately I'm feeling extra sentimental about my ability to capture the coolest moments in others lives. I had a family shoot on Sunday and this photo just stuck out. To be able to capture that adorable smile, those bouncy curls? I just love it.

I'm thankful for apple pie with extra sugar. I'm thankful for the family members who will cook this Thanksgiving, so I don't have to ;) but more important? I'm thankful I have a table to eat from, with family I love, in the warmth of a home. Those are such small things to some of us, that so many others don't have in this world.

I'm thankful for puppy kisses, hot chocolate, random surprises and movie nights.
I'm thankful for comfy pajamas, hot water, yummy candles and thick sweaters.
Don't forget to hug your loved ones extra tight this Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for each and every one of you who keep coming back to this little space of mine! It truly means so much!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I love hearing what everyone is thankful for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great list! If we were anywhere closer to each other I would have requested you take our pictures this year as I would agree, you've got a knack with your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the thankfulness! Enjoy your long weekend chica :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely feels like Friday today, yay! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

    I am so thankful for your 'sweeter than honey' sweet spirit! You always keep me smiling, nodding in a agreement, and appreciating life a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm hot chocolate and apple pie. yes please! i'm also thankful for people who cook so i don't have to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love reading these types of posts :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the extra time off and the relaxation!!! So thankful for you sweet friend!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much to be thankful for! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this thankful post:) Life just gets so much better whenever you get the chance to stop and count your blessings. Have such a great Thanksgiving!!!

    xo, Andrea // PICSOANDREA

    p.s. $3 Christmas banners?! I need to get to Target

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Thanksgiving! So much to be thankful for. I always love posts like these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!