I can't wait to tell you ALL about my cooking experience with Marie last night, but I will have to save that for another day. For now, its time for 5 on Friday!
1. So, last night (and every other time Nora is over) my heart melted watching her with my man. "Caleb, sit with me please...Caleb will you watch Tangled with me? Caleb, can you pick me up?"
2. My office Christmas party is this weekend, and I've been excited about it since LAST December where they served the most amazing food in the world. Yes, its all about the food.
3. Lyndsie got me the cutest personalized cookie plate from a local craft show and I'm OBSESSED.
4. Doing my nightly devotions with Caleb this week. This one has been pretty simple, but its a long 10 week book, and I'm excited to see the conversations that arise from it.
5. ITS AMANDA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!! Remember when Caleb and I shot her wedding in Michigan and that is the first time we met? Thank God for blogging. I seriously love this girl. She's hilarious, and brings such joy to my life (most mornings via snapchat) ... but for real. Amanda is hilarious, and so real. It's crazy to think I've formed such a genuine friendship just from this little blog of mine! Love you, girl!
I'll be back on Monday to report just how amazing the filet-mignon was at my office party. Now my stomach is grumbling...gahh.
Have a fun weekend!!!