With a sweet victory against the Steelers on Monday night, and last night being "lets scrub the house AND do groceries" night... this gal has gotten like no sleep. So, bare with me as this blog post will be in list format.
1. Obviously the Bengals won. So, I'm extremely happy. We put Roethlisberger to shame ;)
2. My grandparents got a new puppy. Yes, she is a puppy still...6 months! Cannot wait to watch her grow. Two years ago we had to put our Sheltie (Sassy) down due to her health...and since I'd never lost anyone really close to me, that was literally the hardest thing I've ever gone through. Call me crazy...but dogs are family. NO question about it! So, when my grandparents told me they got a new Collie... I was OVER THE MOON with excitement. We all decided to name her Sophie, and I'm in LOVE.
3. My girl Lynds came over to watch the Bengals game with me on Monday night. Things got crazy.
4. Caleb and I finally cleared out our guest bedroom so we can have house guests now! I'm so excited. This meant a much needed trip to the donation center down the road.
5. A fun bowling trip with the youth group on Sunday! I actually broke 140...it was a miracle.
6. A trip to the park yesterday...to just listen to the radio, read my Bible, and relax. It was so amazing. Cincinnati sure is beautiful, guys.
Hope you've all had a happy week!
PS - I just set up my next blogger date. I'm SO excited!! (Heeeyy Renee!)