Image Map

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

& thank goodness

...that thing we called an election is OVER. I just am so happy I can watch TV now, without wanting to slap myself in the face.

Where were we!?

Oh yeah, nowehere... yet. I just have to say... today Caleb and I are OFFICIALLY in the 100's! We have 199 days 'till our BIG DAY! Woo.


This seems unreal. I promise one day I will write a post about how we met... but I just don't have the energy for that right now. Its late, and this girl is catchin up on some X Factor. & poor Khloe Kardashian definitely forgot to cover the ladies up tonight. Ouch..

On another note... Caleb and I started our "low-carb" kick this week, and you know what I find in the break room at work today?! A GIANT chocolate cake... a vanilla cheesecake and cookies galore. Seriously?! This new eating habit of ours has become a good way for me to say "NO" in lots of areas of life. Especially to sweet treats. Because thats exactly what they are... treats. I am learning to treat my body much better, instead of like garbage. Diabetes runs in my family; and I am determined to stay away from it. I will keep both my body and my mind healthy. 

1 Corinthians 6:19-20. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Happy wednesday, all.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting back! My hair needs a good trim, but thank you!

    I'll be following along, looking forward to hearing how you and Caleb met (I love hearing how couples met)! Good luck on low carbs! We've been trying to eat healthier, but I surely couldn't cut out all of them!

    -Tiffany
    http://stylesidebar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less than 200 days, that's so exciting!!

    And I'm SOOOOO glad the election is over also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! The days will pass quickly. :)
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling your pain on the cheesecaje front. Why does that sort of thing always happen when you‘re trying to eat right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be here before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, what a sweet photo with your guy, love it when G kisses my hand :)
    Abi K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!