-You post 11 random facts about yourself
-You answer 11 questions from your nominator
-You pass the award onto 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers and ask them 11 questions.
-You are not allowed to nominate the blogger who nominated you.
1. Photography is my main passion in life, aside from my wonderful God.
2. I'll be married next May, to a super handsome stud.
3. I LOVE to read. Some of my favorites include The Hunger Games trilogy, Nights in Rodanthe, Les Miserables, & The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
4. I hate hearing myself on tape.
5. Without my contacts in, I'm basically blind.
6. I never do anything cute with my hair.
7. Yellow is my favorite color of all time, if you couldn't tell ;)
8. I drink about 8 glasses of water every day. My grandma calls me a water bug.
9. I'm obsessed with stationary, calendars, journals and planners...nerd alert.
10. Receiving a package or a beautifully hand written letter makes me as happy as a high school girl getting her braces off (yes, I know how this feels!).
11. I have a girl crush on both Jennifer Aniston and Katy Perry (...and Zooey Deschanel, oops!).
The following questions are what I've been asked:
1. Who is your idol and why?
I wouldn't say I have an "idol" exactly, I just strive daily to be a better person. I live for making people happy, and learn with each new experience how to be a happier me.
2. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, what is your favorite costume you've ever been?
Heck yes I do. Every year since I was born, BAM! I'd probably have to say when I was Wendy (like the rag doll) from '09. Don't worry- I'll probably do a Halloween post shortly.
3. What is your favorite blog post you've ever written? Leave me the link!
My favorite post I've written so far (and it hasn't been TOO many) was this! It was so much fun to re-tell our engagement story. We even have it on video. YAY. & yes, one day I'll post that too.
4. How did you meet your significant other? Leave me the link if you've blogged about it.
I haven't yet blogged about this, but its a great topic for a blog post someday. Its funny, my best friend Lyndsie knew him through her church's youth group, and he had a crush on me from 7th grade (when we first met) until he was a sophomore in college. Thats when we finally started really hanging out. I knew he was "the one" --awww.
5. What did you want to be when you were little? Did you become that? Why or why not?
A chef. No joke, I thought I'd be better than Emeril. I probably would've been if I'd kept up with it. I even got the spatulas/chef hats for Christmas every year.
6. Are you superstitious?
Nope, not really. Nothings coincidence, I think everything happens for some kind of reason!
7. Who is your favorite author and why?
I'd have to say Nicholas Sparks, cliche' right?!
8. Do you have any siblings? Are they full-, half-, or step-siblings?
I do. One younger brother, who is 14. He is my full, and only brother.
9. Did you have braces? When and how long did you have them?
Gross. I sure did. I got them put on and back off several times. Basically 4 years on and off from 7th grade until sophomore year of High School. I even had the glasses to rock with them. Yes, if you're wondering.. I was smokin' hot.
10. What is your favorite quote?
"A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ, that a man must first seek Him in order to find her."
11. Are you happy with your life as it is right now?
Happiest I've ever been. I am planning a fun spring wedding with my best friend! Of course I am ;)
My questions for my nominees:
1. If you could only have one fruit the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Sweet or salty?
3. Are you married? If yes, how did you meet your man?
4. Describe yourself in 4 words.
5. Who do you strive to be like?
6. What is your passion in life?
7. What is one song you could hear at any point in your life and never get sick of?
8. Hot date night out, or comfy movie night in?
9. What is one thing you never leave the house without?
10. Are you on twitter? If yes, what name can I follow you under?
11. Did you do any extra curricular activities in high school?
As for my nominees *drumroll pleeeeaase*:
Jillian -- Faith that Laughs
Ali -- Life & Us
Ashley -- Ashley Riah
Meg -- Life A True Story
Catriona -- Cats Impressions
Abi -- A Saturday Morning
Erica -- Caught on a Whim
...okay, so its not 11 bloggers, I know...but hey- what do you expect?! I am not a huge blogger yet, baby steps. This is so exciting. Make sure to stop by all of these blogs and say HI :) they are all wonderful ladies and I'm excited to keep getting to know them.