Image Map

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Missing vacation

Its Saturday morning, and naturally I can't sleep in like I could when I was 7 (I miss that). So, I pick up my phone... cause thats gonna help... ha! and I'm looking back on my million pictures that I took on my vacation with my family, you know.. the one where I become a soon-to-be wife? You can read all about that over here. I remembered, hmm.. I never posted any of my fun pictures from vacation.. and I KNOW you're all just dying cause I've kept you waiting so long..... ;) 



the first day of our engagement!
scored this little Gap dress for $4 on clearance.
my tall younger brother, Brandon.



my uncle, cousin, Caleb and brother.


hahaha, excuse the butt.



my little cousin (and also our flower girl) Maddie.
basically my favorite place on that island.


That picture above, was taken on our 3-year dating anniversary, which happened to land on the last night of my families stay in Hilton Head. It was perfect. We took the car, and just did whatever the heck we wanted too, which included vintage baseball card hunting, driving parts of the island I've never seen (even though I've been there about 15 times), making a midnight Applebee's stop, and making late night waffles. Nothing fancy.. but you know what? It was one of the most fun nights there all week. Loved it :)




Ah, vacation. I miss it like crazy. My family has gone to Hilton Head almost every year since before I could walk... I have a soft space in my heart for that crazy cute island. Can't wait to go back again one day. But it might have to wait an extra year this time... since you know, SOMEBODY will be going on an out-of-country honeymoon.

Speaking of honeymoons, I was talking to Ashley (check out her ADORABLE blog) via email the other day about her awesome honeymoon and she gave me a good recommendation. We are trying to explore TONS of options and weigh them later.. anyone have any suggestions? Let me know. Happy weekend, everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun vacation!! And getting proposed to on top if that? Amazing. :) Zach and I haven't started talking about honeymoons yet we're trying to figure out where to have the ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have to do honeymoon AND HH this coming up summer...that way you can stop through nc on your way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!