Image Map

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My new thing...

Hi! Welcome to my blog!

My names Kayla, I'm from Cincinnati, I'm obsessed with yellow (especially the mustard shade, you with me ladies?), I am currently 20 years old (Thursday is my 21st birthday!), and I serve a great God who I live for daily. --ah, that wasn't too bad ;) right?

Okay, so blogging is definitely new to me. I have been wanting to start one for about a year now, but never had the guts to do it. Well, now is the time! My life is happy, more so than ever. I am constantly busy, but I want to be able to look back on these busy times of my life and relive the memories all over again. 

I've wanted to create a blog for a few reasons. One, is selfish; and I want to look back when I'm old and senile and remember my young life. Second; I want to reach people. I want to inspire people. I want to be THAT girl who creates a blog and just talks about life with others who have similar interest, or not! I want to see more of the world and capture it in all the beauty that it is.

My passion is PHOTOGRAPHY. That is the main reason I've wanted to create a blog. To have somewhere I can post fun pictures of my life, others lives, and just this gorgeous place we call Earth ;)

*& cue my favorite things:














































Give me some time, I promise things will get better, so.. stick around ;) Happy Tuesday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. A slow day at work means I can start your blog from the beginning! I know I started following you early on your blog adventure, but not sure how early!! Reading allll about you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!