Image Map

Friday, April 5, 2013

Go Redlegs!

Tonight, Caleb and I have a FUN evening planned with our favorites! That means a Red's baseball game downtown! Not just any... but the first Friday Night game of the season, complete with hot dogs and lemon freezes (JK in my dreams...my diet says no!), and FIREWORKS. I am thrilled. 

The four of us LOVE to go to games together... we've sadly not been to enough, but we plan to change that this summer. It's a fun night out!


Dear Erin and Jared, you guys ready for a spring AND summer full of fun!?!


Dear rain delays (that turn into a cancelled game),...I hate you, you're a waste of time, DON'T happen this season. Thanks :)


Dear Caleb, thanks for making the most of those delayed games with me. Even if we do get soaking wet! Thank goodness for golf umbrellas and laughter.


Dear soulmate, lets take another cute picture tonight...if the weather will allow ;)


Dear hat hair, you aren't very cute...but thanks TJ Maxx for the $4.99 hat last year!


Dear Cincinnati, you're always beautiful. Even on a gloomy evening.


Dear Votto, lets get another walk off homer tonight, k?


Dear Caleb (yes, again), thanks for being so amazing! I love ya, almost more than I love cotton candy at the stadium.


Spring time seriously feels like its HERE and I am so happy about it. I'm looking forward to a weekend full of sunshine and beautiful skies!

oh & dear treadmill, I'm now 10.73 miles into my 40 mile challenge this month...thanks! ;)

Have a fantastic weekend everyone...and don't forget to go to yesterday's post & help me pick some fun songs for our wedding playlist. Thaaaanks.

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. I went to our minor league season opener last night! LOVE some baseball as well :) HAVE fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Have an amazing time, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the weather is awesome tonight! Have so much fun at the game and with the fireworks! Ps. you and Erin are beyond pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kayla,
    Have FUN tonight and maybe sing a round or two of Take Me Out to the Ballgame! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for baseball games. we have a local team we like to go watch, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh my gosh I love this. Baseball nights make my heart happy. Can't wait to see pictures. Y'all have a blast!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How great is that you're all so close! I love that :) And don't be silly... you can't miss out on a lemon freeze, too yummy! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a super fun time at the game! i love baseball!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for tonight girl!! Now cmon clock, GO FASTER!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, you and Erin have to get another cute picture tonight! How do you look so adorable in a hat??! Have fun tonight, girlfriend!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. woo woo it's only the 5th and you're a 4th of the way done with your challenge. That's awesome! Baseball games are fun. We have a rather crappy local team, but they're fun to go see.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We LOVE baseball season...but we are Yankees fans! Loved the Cincinnati stadium though! Great place to catch a ball game!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Baseball season seems to be everyones favorite, as mine! Just a new blogger stopping by to say hello and I really do enjoy your blog! Enjoy your night/weekend!

    Rachel
    DwnInLndn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have fun tonight! Hope to go to a ball game soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay Reds! I can't wait to go to a game. Have so much fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!