Its the last weekday of the month... time to tell you all about my favorite things! Linking up with one of my best bloggy friends, Ashley.
Oh Schmidt... even my fiance' loves you.
Lets talk about THIS though... EEEEEEK! I'VE BEEN WAITING!!! If any of you are as obsessed with this show as I am, you are probably whipping out your heart rate monitor to be sure you are still in the safe zone... I realize it was two days ago... but DANG. I'm still feeling the tension, woo!
Every time an episode ended, & there was no progress whatsoever with the obvious relationship between them, I felt like Emma Stone when poor Spiderman broke her heart.
3. Shaun T of Insanity. We have a love/hate relationship currently.
4. Reading. My nose is currently inside of this, thanks Erin!!:
5. The Happiness Project. Did a full post on this here! Forces me to find something happy about EVERY single day. You should try it!
6. A kitchenaid mixer to make my favorite easy dessert. Cheese pockets. Maybe I'll post a recipe the next time I make them... SO easy, and bite size, which is VERY dangerous.
7. Snail mail. Like literally the best thing ever. My girl Erin sent this to me out of the blue, bout made me tear up! Have I mentioned that I love her to death!? ;)
8. Cheesecake. This may have been taken forEVER ago, but cheesecake is ALWAYS one of my favorite things. Even if I can only smell it right now... so badly I want some! Being healthy will pay off, being healthy will pay off...... right??
9. Cold medicine... yeah, enough said.
10. Arbonne Lavendar bath salts... I was home sick yesterday, and decided I'd do something I never have the time do to... take a HOT BATH! Whaaa?! My skin is still thanking me.
11. This guy in that shirt. Then again, he's always my favorite. We just had our second pre-marital counseling session this week and my goodness me, it has be fifty times more excited I get to have him fo-evaaa.
12. My Bible app.
13. You know that "Mio" drink juice you can add to water? Well, I discovered the generic brand at Wally World the other night... mhhhm. ZERO cals and ZERO carbs. Yes, please!
14. My motivation board on Pinterest. Remember how I said we were starting Insanity back up this week? Yeah well, I got sick. & had to take time off work from it, and it sucks... but the eating healthy has remained constant :) and this board has me so pumped for the way I'm treating myself now. Can't wait for this lifestyle change to become like second nature
15. ALL OF YOU!!! I cannot believe the growth my blog has seen in the past month... I am so proud of my little baby :)
please leave comments or email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org; I want to get to know you all! Its because of you all I keep doing this. It took me forever to start a blog, I read them for years, but finally bit the bullet and am SO happy I did.
& the friendships I've already made out of this blog are unbelievable, I mean really. I NEVER would have thought this kind of a support system was even possible. Here's to hoping I can actually MEET some of you this year :)