Friday, sweet Friday. I am so happy to see you! Caleb and I get another Saturday off before weddings pick back up again, and Caleb is making me choose what we do. I haven't quite decided if I want to be productive to the max, or lazy as all get out. I'll let you know which way I choose to go ;)
As far as looking back, this week could've really sucked, due to my awful cold, but luckily I'm feeling about 80% better and ready to tackle a fun weekend. Above, you'll find the things that actually made my week an awesome one.
1. My man. Even through my complaining this week, he was there the whole time. Making extra trips to the grocery to pick up soup, making me dinner and coming to bed with me early.
2. Getting to spend some much needed time with one of our favorite families! We missed the Young's so much. Sweet Nora and Charlie hadn't seen our faces in MONTHS and I was so happy we all picked up right where we left off. Nora was extra cuddly and I kind of loved it.
3. Panera bread bowls. That is all. Oh and when they don't give you a plate to go, you use a hoodie you found in your trunk on your lap.
4. THE MOST ADORABLE NEPHEW EVER "WISHING" ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK. Can you even handle it?! I honestly am not biased, he's the cutest thing alive.
5. Dinner. Caleb and I helped a friend from church move into his new apartment last night and he rewarded us with mountain dew and cheese coneys. YES!
Hope everyone has a fun weekend!