HIGH FIVE FO' FRIDAY!
1. Being able to have the apartment to myself all day Sunday. Most girls would probably take that opportunity to relax and take a long bath or something. Me? Completely engulfed in the Bengals game, lit candles, and peppermint candies. That's my kinda day.
2. Getting back in the gym. This week has been a complete whirlwind. If you read my honest post from yesterday, you'd know I've been a little hard on myself lately. With too many life demands, the gym has been on the back burner for the last 3 days. I'm excited to go back tonight and kick my own butt into shape. It's so weird to me, I never thought I'd MISS the gym! But ohhhh I do!
3. This adorable face. Hiiiii Sophie!!!
4. Who knew a four and a half our power outage would be so good for the soul? It really gave Caleb and I an opportunity for our phones to die, TV to be off, and just be able to really talk. We laughed so hard, and even made a hilarious home movie.
5. My camera. I have two engagement shoots downtown tomorrow, and I'm so excited about them. I love being challenged, and I definitely think I will be tomorrow.
Happy Friday everyone. Remember, YOU ARE AWESOME.