Image Map

Monday, September 23, 2013

My weekend in pictures.

While I was at work Friday, Caleb spent the afternoon with his parents (who were in town!) at a Convention Center where there was a HUGE book sale. So, he surprised me with tons of new books. Now only if I can find time to read them.
Cute points for buying 2 of the same one on accident.
Saturday; family wedding!


During their first dance, it was a slow song...the music drowned out, and they planned a whole routine. It was amazing and I totally got it on video.

My beautiful Erin and I!
oh & a lot of dancing happened. DUH.
excuse the terrible quality... 
SUNDAY -- ahhh sweet Sunday.

My Bengals beat the Green Bay Packers. This was a huge win for us and yes, I was in my apartment alone (Caleb went to the game with some college friends) acting a fool...screaming at the TV... getting way too excited! Afterwards, our friends came back to the apartment to hang out for a bit. It was great to spend some time with them.

Also, as you all know, yesterday was the FIRST official day of fall. Bring on the chili mornings... it was 48 degrees when I left to get in my car this morning. LOVE. Cannot wait to wear my boots for the first time. Yaayyy.

In other news -- I'm getting my hair chopped, FINALLY, on Wednesday. I am over the moon with excitement!!

Sami's Shenanigans

18 comments:

  1. Yayyy I can't wait to see your haircut!! This weather is just awesome - I wore my boots on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Mercy and Nineteen Minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love Jodi Picoult, enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi Picoult is my favorite! LOVE Salem Falls and Handle with Care, but Nineteen Minutes is by far the post powerful book I have EVER read. I was actually chilled/changed to the core after reading it. Can't wait to see your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love weddings! We didn't go to many this summer due to new baby, but I can't wait for next year where she'll be old enough to get into it a little bit! :D

    xoxo
    nic

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome weekend girl. and 48 degrees sound glorious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. weddings are always so fun!! the bride and you look gorgeous! and now i need some new books to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 48?!?! Holy cold. And so random, but I was telling Andre' that it would be cute if he surprised me with a good book every now and then. (Because flowers die! haha) So YOU GO CALEB COCO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, that's funny that he got two of the same book. I've read all of those but salem falls so you'll have to let me know how you like it. I'm excited to see how your hair turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jodi Picoult is awesome! Plain Truth is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You need to post that video. I love when couples do that! Whoever started that trend is a genius.
    Yay for a new haircut! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see the haircut!!! I am so bored with mine and could use some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. First off...you're gorgeous in these pictures!!! I want to see a picture of how you're getting your hair chopped. I want to do mine really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 48 degrees?! Gimme, gimme! And um, I cannot wait to see your new hair!! You might be inspiration for me to do the same...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I actually watched that game. It was so good right up to the end. That is super cute that he got you those books. I love her books!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Best stack of books EVER. My advice? Start with Salem Falls and then move onto Change of Heart. Those are my top five books from her. Definitely worth the read! :) Love all of your photos! Weddings are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't wait to see the new 'do! Have you read any Jodi Picoult? I love how she gets you to see all sides of a story. Nineteen Minutes is seriously one of my favorite books ever, even though it's difficult subject matter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooo... Jodi Picoult is one of my favorite authors! Enjoy the books. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!