Image Map

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dancin' fools


If you know one thing about Caleb and I... we LOOOVE to dance. I mean, love it. & surprisingly, Caleb is an amazing dancer. You can ask his mom, she was concerned because he took a while to learn how to walk, but he'd be in the grocery store shakin his rump holding up a baby cart.. Ha! I love that story.

Going through some old pictures has gotten me really excited for our wedding. I mean, there will be so much dancing I don't think people will know what to do with themselves. Not to mention, our first dance. I am SO looking forward to that.

His entire family took over the floor at Caleb's brothers wedding in 2011, and it was literally the best wedding I've ever been too. That dance floor was never bare! (us, pictured above at their wedding reception!)

I leave you with just a couple more dancing pictures, since you're dying to see them.




This boy is so full of joy it kills me. I love him. I know I'm being a total sap, but I can't wait to spend every day with him.

PS- props to my man in that last picture, he hadn't even seen my dress before this college "social" (dance) and he matched to the T! Boy knows how to dress ;)


14 comments:

  1. dancing is my favorite thing in the world. no really. like in the universe. that's the first thing I asked my surgeon in the hospital when I fell- when can I dance?! haha
    love these pics, so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so sweet! My guy loves to dance too...I need to show you my favorite picture of us dancing haha. It's a good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love dancing couples!!! My mom loves to dance but my dad doesn't, and I saw how much that sucked for her. So one of Glenn's tests was that he had to be willing to get crazy and dance with me. He passed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post made me giggle. you seem like the dancing type to me. so carefree or maybe it is because you said you drink any day of the week ;)

    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh y'all match perfectly! And it's so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are so fun. And your legs are killer, Kayla!! Your wedding is going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are THAT couple, huh?!! The ones that steal the show on the dance floor?? So fun! You are gonna have a blast at your wedding reception for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hottttties ;) And dangg who's sexy back is that at the wedding?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya'll are too cute.
    that last one cracked me up - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your posts always put the BIGGEST smile on my face! I love how they show your love of happiness and life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are so cute together! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! this post just made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is adorable! darren & I dance all the time.. we're not that good but we love it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So freaking cute. My husband LOVES to dance and gets an A+ for effort but bless him, he's a terrible dancer! The worst ever! I still love him though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!