Friday, April 14, 2017

Bright, sunshine-yyy day!

I couldn't be more happy about this weather! It's so warm out! I love leaving my house in the morning without a jacket! We have a wedding tomorrow and the temperature says a high of 81! So as long as we stay in the shade, we should be good to go! :)

Last week I mentioned I wanted to make a fun Spring-style treat for our small group this week...and I did it! It actually made SO MUCH I took half of them to work and of course, they were a hit. I mean, it's pretzels and chocolate - you can't go wrong!

I bought the Ghiradelli white chocolate drops, lined the outside of a paper plate with a pretzel/drop, microwaved for 40 seconds, then plopped some adorable m&m "flowers" on them. These are a little time consuming but holy cow, they were so cute!!!

Last night we had our young adult group around a fire and it was so much fun. This group of ours is different from the youth group we help with on Sunday evenings (they are all a little older at 17-24), and so there are times when I feel the message can be a little deeper than usual. So last night I spoke on how we can find a PURPOSE in our PAIN; that no season of suffering will last forever, and that God always has a plan to use our suffering in some way, for a greater purpose!

This week was a little busy, and I'm hoping after our wedding tomorrow that we can relax on Easter. We typically bounce around from place to place, but I think this Easter will be a little more low-key, and honestly, I need that!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. If you want to make some more of those Easter treats, drive to Columbus, and drop them off on my doorstep, I wouldn't mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treats look so good - so pretty and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little pretzel flowers are adorable. I'm supposed to bring something to my MIL's for brunch on Sunday and I think I might have to bring these. The kids would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Curve-Ball Effect Total Body

    Driving traffic to your website is a large part of your success online with your business, product or service. The more traffic you have to your site, the more you can have targeted leads to showcase your business. Here I want to discuss 3 extremely powerful methods to drive targeted traffic to your website.

    The Curve-Ball Effect Total Body Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flat Belly Code

    When talking about weight loss, fats are deemed to be the enemy; however that may not always be the case. Good fats and weight loss are in fact related to each other. The truth of the matter is that a no-fat diet can seriously damage your health.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!