Image Map

Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring is here!

Spring has finally sprung! WOO! I can definitely tell with this rainy, mild weather here in Cincy today! But hey this just means we're a little closer to warmer weather so no complaints from me!!

We had such a great weekend. Friday evening our plan was to head to my brothers to play some music BUT after a trip to Urgent Care he found out he had Influenza B so we made the smart decision to stay home, instead! Saturday morning we woke up pretty early, and headed to one of the most disappointing rummage sales we've ever been to, so that didn't last long! We decided to hit up the library shortly after, then had a delicious breakfast out together. We spent the day relaxing around the house before I had a fun night out with some ladies!

Caleb's cousin Natalie is getting married next month so we celebrated her with a fun Bachelorette party at a tasty Mexican restaurant! We had such a great time, and I'm so so thankful for the family I married into!
Wow, I could really use a tan!

Sunday Caleb and I grabbed groceries after church, then we took a 3 hour nap. IT WAS AMAZING! I must've needed it, and I'm finally feeling like I've caught up on sleep since daylight savings time!

Shortly after, we headed to youth group. This was a special night as Caleb was speaking and it was my cousin Nick's last week! I haven't mentioned it here (mostly because I'm too emotional to say it out loud), but my Aunt and Uncle and two cousins are moving to Nashville. We are extremely close so it's been a hard pill to swallow! We're SO excited for them, though, and made sure to make Nick's last night of youth group one to remember. We covered him in prayer and filled our bellies with lots of cookie cake!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for a fun bachelorette party, and that Mexican food looks DELISH! Sorry your brother is so sick, hope he feels better soon! Happy spring <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 3 hour nap?! WHAT IS THAT? and how do I get one for myself. #jealous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I slipped into a 2 hour nap yesterday and I'm surprised Keith let me sleep. But man I felt so much better when I woke up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A 3 hour nap sounds perfect right about now!!

    As for the garage sale.. that's a definite bummer :( I can't wait to garage sale season to be in full swing!!

    And, those nachos look SO GOOD and I want to eat them right now!!

    Happy SPRING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just looking at the weather for the next week and it's full of rain. I was a little sad since we want to get outside again but then I remembered that all the rain means spring is finally here so I can embrace that! Hopefully all this rain brings lots of beautiful landscapes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to a bachelorette party this weekend too! Tis the season!! :) Bummer about your aunt and uncle moving! I hope you have some visits planned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, sign me up for a 3 hour nap please!! ;) So sad that your fam is moving but I am glad it's not too far in the grand scheme of things. Girls trip?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!