Image Map

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Things I'm Loving {Volume 2}

A few weeks ago I wrote this blog post about some random things I was loving. Since I love blogging for discovering lots of new things, I thought it would be a fun way to showcase the random things I've found that I'm loving every month; whether that be online, in our home, or anything in general really. Here we go!

-Dying over this Carrie Underwood video... BTW Erin, time to buy tickets?!! ;)

-Absolutely drooling over this yellow maxi skirt and am trying to convince myself that I NEEDED IT LIKE YESTERDAY.

-Spending way too long calculating how much it would be to rent a nicer camera for a few days to play around. Photography is expensive y'all! But for good reason!

-This coloring book Caleb surprised me with a few weeks ago. It's SO soothing to me! Most of the time we use kids coloring books (no shame), so this was a fun change of pace.

-This article about how to deep clean your kitchen without scrubbing too much. Umm yes please.

-If I haven't mentioned it 1,000 times before, my brother graduates high school tonight. I could NOT be more proud of him!!! It has me all nostalgic, looking back at old photos. Can't wait to see him walk across that stage!
First day of Freshman year//Last day of Senior year
-Avocado hummus?? I need!!

-Squeezing my mom today! YAY! Hoping to sneak out of work a few minutes (since I was here late last night, ew) early to start graduation celebrations w/ my fan early!

-This hilarious (but amazing) Beard Mat for men. I feel like this is a weird, but great idea!

-Our iron. Actually my husband. Let me rephrase that. Catching my husband iron every shirt he owns. It's so adorable. He spends so long ironing every small wrinkle out of every crevice of his nice button up shirts. I love when he dresses up...but I also like when he wears his favorite sweats. Basically, I just love that man.

-The quick dry feature on our dryer. YES! It gets things done in about half the time.

-Cheetos Cheddar Jalapeño Crunchy chips... OMG. We've gone through two bags since the weekend. We have to stop!!

I hope everyone has a great Thursday! Tell me about some things you're loving!!

15 comments:

  1. Cheetos are so addicting!!! Love that yellow maxi--you definitely NEEEEEEEED it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving...YOUR blog and this fun post!!

    That maxi skirt is so CUTE!! That coloring book does look really soothing...I need to get one asap! Woo hoo for seeing your mom aaaand your brothers graduation tonight!! All.The.Feels. lol.

    Also, I wish I was eating those Cheetos for breakfast instead of my grapes lol. Have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally need that yellow skirt! Have fun with your family tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I love that maxi skirt! I'm my cousin's MOH in her wedding this fall, and we are wearing a similar skirt, and I can't wait!
    And that beard mat is pretty handy. haha
    Congrats to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your brother & I love Carrie's new video and song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bought our tix yesterday!! JK- I wish! ;) That beard mat is actually super smart I feel like haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You actually DO need that yellow skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely need that yellow maxi! That beard mat in genius! Congratulations to your brother. -xx Leah || Chasing Texas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cheetos are like crack!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hubby and I saw Carrie underwood in concert a few weeks ago.. It was amazing ! You all need to go..

    And that maxi skirt? It's awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness - look how much your brother has grown! I hope you had a wonderful time at his graduation last night. Also, is it weird that every time I see something bright yellow I think of you? Haha...creeper alert. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. BorrowLenses is awesome - I have rented and purchased from them. (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cheetos in general are just good! Seriously they should be banned :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yessss to Cheetos! Loving that yellow maxi, such a gorgeous color! Carrie Underwood can do no wrong - love her <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  15. that maxi skirt is gorgeous! and KC needs that beard mat, but I need it to cover the entire bathroom. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!