Image Map

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Behind the camera all weekend!

Friday we spent the evening celebrating Erin's 29th year of awesomeness. We caught up on life, had a few puzzle races - yes, we made those a thing - and just had a great time relaxing at their place.
You can't tell they are brothers, can you? ;)
Saturday we had another wedding and while I almost had a small anxiety attack when I saw how crowded it was Downtown by the Banks (where the bride wanted all of her photos), Caleb made me breathe through it and reminded me that we ALWAYS figure something out. We made the decision to get everyone back in the limo and drive across the bridge to a quaint little park in Kentucky (a short 5 minute drive). The photos we got made it so worth it, and I'm so thankful to have Caleb with me on days like this when I begin to doubt myself/my work. He rocks!!!




Sunday I had the honor of photographing some baptisms at church. No matter how many I see, I cry every. single. time!

After church I had another photo shoot. When I got home I just flopped on the couch. I was seriously exhausted from a weekend behind the camera...but as I went through my portraits after uploading them, I realized how lucky I am to get to do something that I love!!

Did you guys have a fun weekend?! I'm looking forward to this week. Trying to take it easy after work, no plans, etc.! Hopeful that will actually happen!

11 comments:

  1. Way to handle the pressure with grace girl!! The photos came out amazing! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend SOUNDS exhausted! Fun - but nothing feels better than the couch and TV after a busy weekend :-) I wish I had your photo-eye! Your pictures are always GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet even your CAMERA was exhausted by the end of the weekend haha! Way to power through it- hope you get to take it easy this week!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the park photos!! Go Caleb for being your rock :) I hope next weekend you do get some down time!!! Enjoy the spring weather and doing relaxing things!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girrrrrl that weekend! I can see why you are exhausted. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an epic weekend! I love the wedding shot on the bench, the park was definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Caleb work so well together. You know how much I love the both off you. The park was probably better. These few photos tell it was a better choice. Sitting on the bench is beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such beautiful work!! Love seeing that baptism and the wedding pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many beautiful photos of the wedding, and how special that you got to photograph a baptism! Sounds like an exciting weekend <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i'm glad you were able to find a place to shoot in KY, the photos are gorgeous! i kinda want to go to that park, lol. just reading this post makes me tired though, so i would have flopped on the couch as well. i hope this week has been more relaxing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the photos & I totally cry at all of the baptisms too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!