Image Map

Friday, July 10, 2015

5 reasons my week rocked.


1. Finally burned my favorite candle. I got this as part of a birthday present YEARS ago & wanted to literally save it forever. It's like pineapple & mango goodness, but we finally decided to burn it and oh man, it was everything I dreamed it would be :)
2. I helped myself to one ice cream cone this week. It's been too long. Mint cookies and cream, yes please.
3. Babysitting little Charlotte this week. Before we fed her, we took her outside to rock on their new back deck furniture and she. was. OUT! Like a light. It was so much fun spending time with her. Nora was at VBS and we were her "surprise" when she got home late that evening. We are so happy to have those little girls in our life!
4. GORGEOUS sunset on the way home last night from....
5... our spontaneous trip to the movies! We each accidentally wore stripes, got charged a student discount, got free drink and popcorn refills... so excuse the insanely cheesy smile, but we were so happy to have a date night out!

Honorable mentions:
-Booking another 2016 wedding! Yay!
-Figuring out why my photos were blurry & fixing it!
-Getting an unexpected, uplifting email :)
-Making it to Friday!!!

We've had a busy, but fantastic week. Tonight, my Erin and I have some awesome plans in the works and I can't wait to recap it all next week. Can't wait for our wedding tomorrow (#14 of the year)! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. Your week really did rock! Do you know where the candle is from so you can buy another one?? Once I find a candle that I love I stock up on it so when it's not around (if it's seasonal) I don't have to worry about not being able to get more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh my gooooooodness, sleepy baby! That picture! Adorable. I think my baby fever would start to rage if I was around sweet babes all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you figured out your photo issue :) Looks like a pretty great week to me! While I am not a fan of going to the movies (I don't like having to sit still for that long), I would love for a cheap night out with Mic! Have a great weekend Kayla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That candle looks fabulous.

    Fourteenth wedding of the year? That's a lot of love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fabulous week! And that candle sounds heavenly... yum!

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That candle is so very cute. Not quite as cute as Charlotte, of course, but you know. What movie did you guys see? I love little surprises like that. Have a great weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That candle is perfect for you! I too am guilty of waiting to burn candles, which is silly when you think about it but I still do it. Have a fantastic weekend and congrats on wedding #14 (AND booking another one for 2016 - awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm, I love a good candle & that one sounds amazing! I save them too & use them for special occasions. Sounds like a fabulous week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful week! Slowly playing catch-up as I get back into the groove of reality :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!