Image Map

Friday, June 5, 2015

FriYAY

When its Monday and I still have the whole week ahead of me, it feels insanely slow...but when its Friday and I'm looking back at my week? It felt insane fast! I had my first week of free time...no consultations, no appointments...just a few phone calls with brides and a whole lot of editing but you know what? It was glorious. I think I needed a week like this to hit "reset" on my mind/body. Caleb and I took a few long walks hand-in-hand, watched a couple movies (and way too many episodes of The Office) I even cooked dinner!! ;)

We enjoyed one of Caleb's last softball games last night and I even made it home before 10...but for some reason we felt like staying up to watch game 1 of the NBA finals so I'm still feeling pretty dead today, which seems to be a recurring theme for Fridays lately.

We've been spending a good 30 minutes before bed each night reading, its been awesome. Of course, I chose a love story, and Caleb some sort of history novel...but his sounds like one I could actually get myself into! I might have to snag it from him when he's all done.

Our besties came over Wednesday and we had some of the yummiest food in all the land, and they also brought us a few goodies! Including the best saltwater taffy EVER!

The night before that I got to go Downtown to watch I Love Lucy "live" at the Aranoff with a co-worker, we had so much fun walking around downtown, eating sushi + getting $2 cones!

Overall it was a really great, relaxing week. We have our EIGHTH wedding of the year tomorrow with a rock star couple that I seriously can't wait to photograph again! I hope you all have some fun plans for the weekend! Enjoy!!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a great week! Yes to $2 ice cream cones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen sushi in a food basket, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe--- Caleb's ducklips are so funny in that picture! Glad you enjoyed the taffy- we definitely should have brought TWO bags ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that food looks delish and yayyy for saltwater taffy! Glad you had a good week to help you regroup.

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yumm $2 ice cream cones! And that sushi looks delish!!! I hope you had a great weekend! The snap you sent of the bride, holy gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, do I miss Graeter's. I think they finally opened one here in Indy, but I'm not sure where. How was the play?! That sounds like a blast! Also, who are you pulling for in the finals? Both games have been GREAT so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading before bed is one of my favorite things to do! All I have been reading lately are love stories...Rachel Gibson and Nora Roberts have been frequent visitors on my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!