1. Caleb and I got nearly 2 full hours at the pool after work Friday and I already have a bit of a tan line. We've already made it to the pool twice this season, which is more visits than all of last summer combined. We're determined this year! ;)
2. We shot our 7th wedding of the year on Saturday. This was one of those wedding days where the timeline kinda fell out the window and nothing went according to plan, but we still managed to have a really fun day with everyone and got a lot of awesome shots!
3. We heard a really amazing message on parenting at church Sunday. No, we're not parents yet...and we don't plan to be for a while, but there was still SO much truth to the message and that's always so awesome to hear. God's grace is so good!
4. There was about 5 hours yesterday that we just flopped. We had some music on, Caleb and I each did our own things, and it rocked. Having things we both love and can do on our own is so important, I think!
5. Church kickball. It's serious, guys ;) its SO fun to get together with people (some you hardly know, some feel like family) and just play a couple games of
competitive kickball. We had way too much fun!
6. Starting a good movie way too late and deciding to eat cereal at midnight with my man...cause sometimes, ya just gotta say what bedtime?
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!! I know we did!