Image Map

Friday, May 22, 2015

Nights that tug at my heart

Happy Friday, friends! I am so excited that this day is finally here... we have a wedding tomorrow and then we're out of town for our anniversary for a few days and I can't even TELL YOU how long its been since we hit the road and just enjoyed some good CD's, and each others company. I am more than excited!

Last night I went to another one of Caleb's softball games...there are only a few of these nights left so while my gut told me to head home and enjoy some much needed "me-time", I decided I'd rather be there for my man. It's nights like these I treasure most. It truly is the simple things in life...like sitting on uncomfortable bleachers on a cool night with one of your besties watching both of your husbands tear it up on the field...

....or opening up your mailbox and seeing a cute card from another bestie at the perfect time....

...or seeing an adorable mini-library with an "honor system" on a random street...

....or realizing its finally Friday and you get to spend a weekend in a new city with the boy you love!

I've been editing like a mad woman this week and have lots of photos to prove it...here's a quick peek!

I hope everyone has a fantastic week. Short post today? Yes. But my brain is all over the place with excitement to head home and get my husbands anniversary present together and get this weekend started!! :) enjoy, friends!!

13 comments:

  1. Have SO much fun, you love birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to see those mini libraries by me but I have heard of people doing them in other towns. I think its a fun idea - I don't know if I could trust my favorite books to be in there, it have to be copies of ones I wouldn't mind if they didn't get returned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. y'all are so cute!! enjoy your anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bride is so classy! Something about her veil/hair/dress combo is just stunning! :) Enjoy your awesome weekend girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a wonderful trip!! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip, so excited to hear all about it! Happy almost anniversary as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many things to "stop and smell the roses" about. I hope y'all have a great weekend sweet friend. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have so much fun this weekend, travel safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, for the simple things!! I am so with you - they are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the picture is amazing! And I know what you mean, my husband loves playing hockey, so sometimes I try to go and support him too. Freezing bleachers and what nots. His dad is big on it too, so we usually end up going together and he always brings the comfiest blankets. :) Have an amazing weekend with your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for anniversaries!!!! yall are the absolute cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a wonderful time in Pittsburgh! I spotted one of those free library things in Indy, too and I got SOOO excited! Then, the next day when I walked by it, all of the books were gone from inside and my heart broke. I'm going to pretend that they went to families who will read them and pay it forward!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!