Image Map

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A few things in fours.

I wish I could have a 3 day weekend every weekend. The fact that its already halfway through the week makes my heart really, really happy. However, Wednesdays seem to have a recurring theme. It's either a random post, a post in list format, etc... and I decided to keep it going. Since Julie got a great idea from a friend recently, I loved it so much I asked if I could "borrow" it...so here I am, sharing a few things about myself in fours.

Four things about my appearance
Natural brunette.
Weird shaped fingers.
Short girl for life.
Green eyes.

Four jobs I've had
Photographer.
Financial Planner.
Bath and Body Works.
Penn Station Subs

Four places I've been
Riviera Maya.
Dominican Republic.
Mall of America.
Siesta Key.
Can we go on another honeymoon!?
Four things in my purse
A hair brush
Business cards
Chap stick
Umbrella

Four things I couldn't live without
My planner
Camera
My husband
Water (I love water)

 Four favorite things
Chickfila (duh)
Sweet tea
Instagram
My camera

Four things I don't eat/drink
Sardines
Cottage cheese
Green olives
Milk (unless its in cereal, or its chocolate)

Four favorite foods
Funnel cakes
Steak
Chickfila (can I say that again?)
Marshmallow fluff

Four posts of mine you should check out
Our engagement story
Your flaws are awesome
My 25 before 25 list
On being a real adult

Now its your turn -- I want to know something random about YOU!!

14 comments:

  1. Ahhh one day I'm going to try Chickfila! I think there was one in Texas when I visited for work but it wasn't within walking distance of my hotel :-( And here's to being a #shortgirl4life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way about milk although I've gone to almond milk for even coffee/cereal. What a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw someone else did this post last week..love it! And I love your list! May I borrow?
    Chick fil a has my heart! Too bad I have to drive about an hour away to get to one :( And we could totally be bff's! Most of my answers would be identical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three day weekends make my heart happy too. I actually have one coming up next weekend and I cannot wait! I have never been to Chikfila before. We don't have any around up here that I can think of. Some day I'll be sure to try it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohh! I love this idea! It amazes me that you're a natural brunette. You look so natural with your blonde hair! Also, Penn Station is so unbelievably good. I don't think I could work there because I'd be eating all the fries and drinking all the lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! No milk?! I drink that stuff so much. Love it. Skim for life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not fair... I wanna go to the Mall of America. Is it as neato as it seems to be?! Also, you and I share the same love of Chic Fil A... mmmmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post!! Such an easy way to get to know more about you!! I'm all about instagram too! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like chocolate. People always look at me like I'm from another planet when they find out. My grandma claims I'm not related to her. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun post! Power to the natural brunettes with green eyes club lol Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. 4 things I love you about you: your funny snap chats, your encouraging snap chats, letting me come stay at your house for the first time we met and making me french toast!!! muah! love you friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are these in order? I love that planner + camera are above hubs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I worked at Bath and Body Works too! Hmm... I like this post idea, I might have to steal it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!