Friday, September 19, 2014

Five under fifty and a few favorite things.

As you all know, I've been on a hunt for a perfect pair of boots. Regardless of boot or bootie, I just want something. I built up enough money on my Paidviewpoint account (which btw - if you like free money for answering 10 simple questions a day? Click that link), and I'm ready to spend it. So I decided to do this Friday post a little different and list five of my favorite finds, that are UNDER $50! I mean...holy bargain!! I just don't believe in paying a huge premium for a cute shoe. There are ways to keep your wardrobe adorable, and your wallet happy. So every one of these shoes are from DSW, a favorite store of mine.

#1  Restricted Penny Bootie for only $49.95. I mean... these would go with everything, and I LOVE the laces!

#2 Qupid Madge-01 for O-M-G... $34.95?!?!! Why haven't I bought these yet!?

#3 Restricted Groovy Riding Boot... wait for it. $49.95! For a pair of TALL boots, believe it!


#4 Madden Girl Domain Wedge Bootie for also $49.95. I love the dark brown color to these; opposed to the more cream colored in the first two options. (Erin, I think you have these!!)

#5 Diba New Pilot Bootie - these are also $49.95. I love that these are black with that rusted looking heel. I have nothing like these!



Aside from shoes...here are a few highlights from my week!


-This pumpkin apple candle pretty much hasn't stopped burning since I got it last week.
Seeing that text from my mom on Sunday. Bringing me to tears!
-Getting surprised with cotton candy on an impromptu date night out. That man of mine had too much banana pudding. YUM!
-Our church gifted every family a new mug with our logo on it. I'm obsessed with it and have used it daily at work this week.

Whats making YOU happy this week!?

13 comments:

  1. Such a sweet screenshot of the text from your mom!!

    Ummm, thanks for making me add some more booties to my wish list. Thanks. A lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I gotta know - how long did building up the paid viewpoint take? i saw it on your lovely SIL's blog, and have been taking surveys daily for like, a month or two ... ? I'm ready for my $$, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second pair of booties! They're gorgeous! I signed up for paid viewpoint through your link this morning! Thanks for sharing!! Hopefully you get a little referral bonus of some kind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh...I love boots #1. I need to buy a new pair, too. It's getting to be that weather outside. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the "Sweater Weather" candle and am absolutely obsessed w/ it!! Like I feel like I need to order 3 more to get me through the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is dangerous. Very dangerous. But holy saleswoman Batman - I just joined the site AND I want to buy boots..

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY similar-- but mine fold down on top! I think these are the ones, but they are sold out now! http://www.dsw.com/shoe/mia+chaysee+wedge+bootie?prodId=281251

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all those boots/booties! Looks like you had a pretty good week to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, yes please to the riding boots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see which ones you get! I'll take #1 and #2 now! Have a great weekend friend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That second boot is AMAZING!!! Ahh! And $35?! Yes, please!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't decide how I feel about booties, but I LOVE riding boots. I cannot wait till it's officially fall so I can wear mine without shame!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best part of my week--God showing His provision in surprising ways!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!