Ohhh Friday...we meet again. How about next week you get here a little quicker, yeah?
I had a pretty dandy week (and since I never posted about last weekend...I'll include some of that, too!) Last night, Caleb and I celebrated two months of marriage (with a free meal at Applebees, thanks to a friend for the gift card!), we bot could not believe how quickly time has flown. We want to be sure we are ALWAYS soaking in every moment. That is why I'm so thankful for this blog...I'm able to look back on small details I probably would've otherwise forgotten.
So what was so awesome about my week?
1. Hanging out with my sistaaa while our husbands played in their works softball tournament.
|Oh heeeyyy stud.|
|Hi twinssss. ;) loving the high shoulders, Jared!|
2. Celebrating Lyndsie's 22nd this week with a low key evening at her place, and of course...sweet tea! She even got me a yellow straw!
3. Reenacting one of our favorite scene from The Princess Diaries also on Lyndsie's birthday. Call us immature, but this was a freaking blast. It took a lot of work (and it probably deserves its own post with results), but was so worth it.
4. After lots of research, Caleb and I decided it was time I got a new lens for my camera, finallyyy (and yes we budget for it, but we went with a used one to save cash)!! So, we found one on eBay at a good price, took the plunge and ordered it. Imagine my disappointment when it comes in and its BROKEN. Straight up broken. You can even tell the lens is crooked! Needless to say my little heart was broken.
Not for long though, Caleb to the rescue...
I left the room, and just started folding laundry to take my mind off of it because I was so frustrated! Then he walked in and asked me "who's the best husband in the world?" well obviously, it was him. He went ahead and ordered me another one...and said the guy agreed to get it here before Friday. So imagine my excitement when I came home from work last night and saw THIS bad boy on my camera.
Happy dance time!
5. Last but certainly not least... getting our wedding pictures back. I am still, SO amazed at our photographers. Can't wait to do a full recap on the day for you guys.
So tell me, what was great about your week?