April was jam packed full of exciting things... and what's even more exciting is that TOMORROW begins WEDDING MONTH! Ahh.. it FLEW.
I know, I'm a broken record...anywho!
Onto my favorite things of the month;
1. My most "liked" photo of the month was this:
Probably because my caption said something along the lines of "I WILL BE A MRS. IN A MONTH!!" but truly...its fun to take silly selfies sometimes, right? Especially when we are so close to being married...the selfies will just be getting more and more ridiculous.
2. THIS RSVP...well, all of them really...but come on. Old school J-Lo!? AMAZING.
3. Getting a little tan.
Trust me, I'm always a huge "NO-NO! DON'T GO TO THE TANNING BED!!!" type of gal...however, I just need a good base for my wedding. Then I'll let the sun do its thing!
4. THIS picture message I got the night of the NFL draft. Caleb was waiting for me back at the apartment, jersey, hat, sweatpants and all. Can't say I hated it. Have I mentioned how excited I am to live with this stud lately?!?! Cauuuuuse I am!
What would I do without it? Caleb and I both set a challenge for ourselves this month...mine was to run 40 miles this month. I will have a full post on that to come! I will say, Caleb did AMAZING. Needless to say, our shins are not happy with us. Those treadmills are kinda rough on them...luckily May will be prettier and full of sunshine so we can run outside.
6. My painting (check out full post here) that will be hung in the new apartment!
7. MY NEW DISNEY SHIRT ERIN GOT ME!!!
Those are a few of my favorite things from April... also not pictured:
-Our cake topper
-My yellow wedding shoes
-New inky pens at the office
-New faces around this blog!!
I'm excited about we are closing in on our last month in our wedding countdown. Cannot wait to share more details as they come!
What was one of YOUR favorite things from April??