Image Map

Friday, November 16, 2012

BIRTHDAYS!



It is my brother's 15TH BIRTHDAY! I can't believe it. He has seriously grown up so quickly, which I guess means that I have too? Weird. It kills me to think he will be driving next year... but again, I am ecstatic for him. I am so excited for him to venture into the world and really make someone out of himself. He dreams of being a doctor, and I know that he can do it. He can do whatever it is he puts his mind too.

Him & I have not had the easiest past year, but all that happened in our family made us closer. We became best friends. I am so proud of who he has become and will continue to be.



He and Caleb have formed a true bond. Caleb is a good 9 years older than him, but he treats him like a real brother... & for that, I am seriously grateful. Caleb loves him, and I know Brandon loves their relationship. It makes me thrilled that Caleb cares for him so much. They'd never say it; but they totally wouldn't know what to do without each other ;)


Happy weekend, friends. I'll be back later with pictures from our celebration tonight!

3 comments:

  1. ahh happy birthday to your brother!! hope you have a wonderful time celebrating him tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this is so sweet. happy birthday to your brother! have a lovely time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so sweet! Hope your brother has a awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!