Image Map

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Nerdiest of them all.

Friday night, my sister in law successfully surprised her man with a "Nerdy Thirty" party! He thought we were having a nerd themed double date to a local arcade center called Scene 75!

Instead, a small group of his closest friends were waiting in a party room to scream SURPRISE!!! The whole evening was such a blast. The food was delicious, the arcade games were a blast, and I've never had so much fun playing mini golf. It was honestly hilarious how many people stared at us throughout the night, but is just reaffirmed my belief that I have the coolest friends in the world - who aren't afraid to be what we truly are...big kids at heart!


We slept like rocks that night, and woke up feeling pretty rested for our second to last wedding of 2015. Brittany and Matt got married at one of the prettiest venues around town - Cincinnati Music Hall.


This couple was just amazing. Their love story is heart warming, and it was actually Matt's BIRTHDAY! How selfless? To give up the one day you have to be "all about you", to now be about your best friend? I love it. They even had Holtman donuts at their reception - 18 dozen to be exact. SO they win at life. ;)

We actually got home at a decent time, and Caleb and I had a small date night in. Those are the best! Sunday I squeezed in an awesome morning at church, a couple quick photo shoots, and even a bonfire (and watching  the Bengals game that I don't want to talk about...)



This time of year is so easy to see all the blessings around me, and I'm not taking them for granted! Hope everyone has a great week!

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Brittany's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard some things about that Bengals game...and the rams game...sounds like the refs stunk this past Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that y'all were able to surprise Jared!! You do have the best group of friends. Only ONE more wedding this year!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!

    Loving your jacket in the last few pictures, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nerds unite!!! ;) Thanks for all your help with the planning and sneaking around hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I love the nerdy thirty idea! I will have to steal that. Sounds like an amazing weekend. I was thinking about you as I watched the Bengals... it was rough to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine is blown I didn't know Erin was your SIL! LOL xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect weekend! Erin is such a genius. What a fun theme. I can only imagine the looks you got. Love it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun party! and gorgeous photos from the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the party theme! And that bride's dress... FLAWLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cookie cake looks awesome! I think those are my favorites over actually cake these days. Being able to successfully pull off a surprise is a great feeling. Recently my work people were able to pull of a surprise early birthday party for one of our supervisors and it was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!