Image Map

Friday, August 28, 2015

Random weeks are good for my soul.

The randomness of this week was crazy. We had an eventful one. Monday & Tuesday were full of photography, Wednesday was a family night, and last night? I had some me-time. I blasted super girly music through our entire apartment on my new speaker and loved every darn second. The minute Caleb got home, he flipped the switch on that...but then I forgave him when he took this goofy photo with me.

Speaking of photos... here's a little sneak peek from the engagement session I shot on Monday night. Kelsey wanted "LOTS of sunset", and I believe I delivered.


I even got to grab dinner with an old friend and her ADORABLE little babe this week!

We had my family over for dinner Wednesday and my man cooked the whole dinner, and we got our house spotless for our company! Which really came in handy since we have fantasy football tonight as well, at our home! We have a lot of family coming and we're excited to spend some time with them. This is pretty much our last "get together" in our little apartment that we've called home for over 2.5 years. It's starting to hit me that we're actually moving!!!! We've already started packing, and its getting exciting! We're so ready for this new adventure together.

This weekend we have TWO weddings, Saturday and Sunday. I know we're going to be crazy tired, but we're excited!!! Hope you all have a fun weekend!!

11 comments:

  1. Dang, another 2-wedding weekend?! Hang in there girly!! Excited to see you tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures came out gorgeous!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that engagement shoot - gorgeous! And yay for your man cooking dinner for the fam, how awesome is that!?

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. those engagement pictures are just lovely! good luck with your wedding filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, busy weekend! hope it's a good one.
    i have me-time planned for tomorrow night. so excited. girly music, girly movies and bad food. it's gonna be grand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When are y'all officially moving?! So, so, so, so exciting (minus the gross packing part ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great hubby! You better keep him! lol! And those photos are amazing! You definitely delivered in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for new adventures!! Can't wait to see y'all's new place! :) Those sunset engagement pictures are so, so good. You are talented, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um I think you ROCKED on the sunset pictures!!! I love it!! I hope the two weddings go well and you can fit in some relaxation time this weekend too :) Enjoy fantasy football tonight!!! Can't wait to see the new house!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you do family photography as well? Those pictures are stunning! I hope you're having the best weekend.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see you in your new home. How you decorate, how you create a space of your own.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!