Image Map

Friday, July 24, 2015

Someone worth celebrating!!

Nearly 12 years ago I sat next to a complete stranger during middle school lunch hour. She always ate the same thing, a nachos lunchable with a koolaid pouch. Every. Dang. Day. She joined our "friend group" and before we knew it we were having sleepovers, discovering our mutual love for singing, dancing and marshmallow fluff. By the time 7th grade was over we were the best of friends.

I'm so lucky to have this gal as a friend and I'm excited today to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!!!

She's probably the only other girl on Earth who loves this stupid movie as much as I do...

...who went through the awkward teenage years with me..

...who took me on nearly every family vacation...


...and who will always be there for me whenever I need her! I'm so thankful for our many years of friendship and truly don't know what I'd do without my silly, amazing, gorgeous Lyndsie!!!

So here's to you, Lynds, and your golden birthday. LOVE YOU!

Other than today being that awesome...I had a pretty great week. Finally got back in the gym, changed a lot of eating habits, and have been diving deeper in my Bible. I'm loving it! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. While we aren't able to be in Nashville with Lyndsie to celebrate, we do plan on making the most of being home with each other. Happy Friday, friends!

11 comments:

  1. You are such a good friend Kayla!! I love how you use this space to celebrate the people that mean the most to you. Happy Friday Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww happy birthday to your dear friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't matter how many times I see that braces pic, I laugh!! ;) Happy Birthday to Lyndsie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw so sweet! Happy bday to Lyndsie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too sweet! Isn't it amazing to have a friend like that?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had awkward teenage years, but I'm SO glad at least they didn't involve braces! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful gift to have life-long friends like that! Happy belated birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated happy birthday to your friend! I love those photos of you guys. You guys are definitely going to be lifetime friends. God bless you both and your friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday Lyndsie!!! I hope she had a wonderful day and you can go down to nashville to visit her soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday to your friend Lyndsie! Hope you're able to see her soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!