Image Map

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happiness is...

...going to your grandparents for lunch, and spotting their adorable pup under the dinner table because she doesn't like to be alone...

...finally buying your first umbrella since college...yeah, I've been putting that one off...

...when a bride is amazed at the wedding pictures you and your husband took for her...

...freshly shaved legs : )

...adding more than a handful of cilantro to your recipe...

...brand new pictures printed from Shutterfly...

...getting to spend time with family on Father's Day...

...getting free shipping from Amazon Prime...

...Skyping with your best friends just because you miss them...

...teaching yourself to make "cake in a mug", and it being as amazing as you expected...

...getting a giant hug from your husband the second you walk in the door...

...when long office meetings are cut way short...

...remembering one of the best vacations of your life just from a little $2 souvenir...

...a smile from a stranger...

...being treated to lunch by a co-worker for absolutely no reason than to say 'thanks for being here'...

...getting home after a long day of work and having no plans whatsoever...

...making a yummy dinner for your husband, and getting lots of compliments on it...

...having leftovers of said amazing meal for lunch the next day...

....helping friends in need, just because....

Happiness is everywhere, we just have to open our eyes a little bit. Have an awesome Tuesday!

14 comments:

  1. You didn't buy a yellow umbrella?!?! ;) The one you picked out is cool--I love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much happiness in just one little post. I SO need to order new prints. I don't know why I rarely ever do though. :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is g-chatting with your SIL while your husbands play video games/watch sports together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these happies!! :) Even though this was like 3 months ago, I would include getting off an airplane in a city you've never been to before and meeting an awesome new friend for the first time but it feels TOTALLY normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MugCakes are my life!! I made a chocolate banana protein one once that was life changing. You inspired me to find that recipe! Love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cake in a mug huh? Guess that means great portion control, ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great list! It really is the simple things that mean the most some times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this post! I have heard about people making MugCakes but I have yet to try it, I need to now! Having nothing to do after work is probably one of the greatest feelings in the world!! Happy Tuesday!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna make a mug cake...I am off to google this now!! I have been missing out. And cilantro makes EVERYTHING better! That's a fact, Jack!! What a sweet post, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Because I'm Happy" just came into my mind! I agree with pretty much all of this - especially the cake in a mug. OH-EM-GEE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw your Punta Cana magnet! We just got back from there a few weeks ago! GORGEOUS! And I am all with you for the "freshly shaved legs":) Just found your blog through another. Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many great happies in here! I'm jealous of freshly shaved legs because I can't shave mine just yet. Aaron says he won't do it (not that I'd let him).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cake in a mug and I love just because you are always here for me lunch dates with my work momma!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cake in a mug?! Awesome! And that quinoa stuff looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!