Image Map

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

67 never looked so good!

It's my Nanny's birthday! She is truly the most beautiful woman I know...inside and out. She is so selfless and is absolutely full of life.

She's taught me so much in this short life of mine. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She practically raised me, and has shown me that the only way to look at life is with "the glass half full". I know not everyone is super close with their grandparents, but to me? My 'Nanny' is like a mother to me!

Seriously, how gorgeous is she?!


I'm so lucky that I can call her to chat whenever I want, joke with her, vent to her, and just spend time with her laughing our butts off. She's more than a Grandmother to me, she's also a friend.

Nanny, I love you! Happy birthday!!!

10 comments:

  1. You have a gorgeous nanny! She looks so young - definitely not 67!!! Happy birthday to her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so pretty and definitely doesn't look 67! I'm envious that you're so close with her! My grandparents live so far away and then despite my best efforts, life gets to me and I realize I haven't talked to them in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your nanny!! She's beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just the best :) You are so lucky to have amazing grandparents!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your nanny!!! :) Next time I come visit can we go hang out with her?! She sounds awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your nanny! She definitely makes 67 look good, I hope I look that good when I am 67!! She's lucky to have you as a granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, nanny! She is the CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing me on your blog today. I love you and this is the best way to be honored. Love you my Kayla girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, what is her secret?! Haha. She looks the amazing! Happy birthday to your nanny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is beautiful! Wow! I hope I look that good at 67!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!