The past two days have been insanely busy and somewhat stressful, but its nothing compared to realizing you've been married to your best friend for 10 months already. Hiii, my name is Kayla McSappy-pants.
So what are ten of my favorite memories since being married? (by the way- there are way too many to count. I'm so serious. I'm going through EVERY picture I've ever taken since we've been married...and I can't choose my top 10, so I'm just choosing 10 random ones...in no particular order)
1. I will never forget our first weekend back home after our honeymoon. We were so happy because in the series at church they asked "how many married people do we have here today?!" and we were able to raise our hands and get excited about it, it was so fun and surreal. Then we hit up every yard sale in town!
2. Taking a long run at night and coming back to the sweetest set of post it's left on the mirror for me to find.
3. When I came home from work one day, and just wanted to cry. He made us dinner and held me all night while we sat in the living room. Why is this a favorite memory when it was also a sad time? Because he was there for me. He didn't even try to say many things that would make me feel better, he just closed his mouth, listened to me, and was just there.
4. The first time we baby sat Nora almost overnight...and it was too much for my heart to handle. I don't need a child quite yet, but my goodness, we love to babysit 'em.
5. Being in Memphis for a friends wedding, and seeing how smoking hot he looked as a groomsmen! We had so much fun this weekend and made so many memories.
6. Shooting our first wedding together. It was my way of throwing Caleb into his new found, but still then questionable love of photography, and he surprised me like crazy. We had so much fun, ate way too much, and took too many pictures (is there such a thing!?).
7. Dancing with him. He has brought out the best side of me...a side of me who just doesn't care who's watching. I love it!
8. The time he bought me Katy Perry's brand new CD...trust me, if you know him, it took him a LOT to do this.
9. Our incredible honeymoon, and seeing one of the most gorgeous beaches IN THE WORLD (if you ask me). Seriously, that week was the best ever. Can we go back!?
10. The weekend we had absolutely no plans. It has probably only happened ONCE or twice, and oh my goodness, we soaked in every single second of that. Pajamas, Redbox, and all the food we could eat. Yeah, it was as magical as it sounds.
I can't believe how fast time is flying! It feels like last week we just got married, but its times like this that I'm so incredibly happy I've blogged about it all. These are stories, and memories that I'll have forever.
Blog Caleb, I love you :)