Alright alright I know its a little late for this technically, but if you ask me...lists are the coolest thing since N'Sync. So here we go.
1. Hit the road. Caleb and I have quite a few road-trips planned for this summer (both being weddings!), and I can't say I'm mad about it. There is something about making that brand new "road trip CD" and stopping at every gas station known to man to grab much needed snacks.
2. Finish The Walking Dead (ha! as if this will even be hard...Caleb and I are addicted), I really think I might die when we're through the Netflix seasons.
3. Find an excuse to throw a cute apartment party.
4. Go swimming more than twice. I tell ya, having a full time job isn't all its cracked up to be! I hardly EVER make it out to the pool because life is so darn busy it seems!
5. Make my honeymoon photo book!! Shutterfly has a serious sale (and someeboddyy has a gift card!) going on, so I should pay next to nothing for this if I get started now!
6. Have a bonfire and make s'mores!
7. Go to the drive-in movie theater!
8. Go to the zoo. I looove seeing all the wild animals, and when you pack a lunch? It makes for a cheap date!
9. Learn to make some kind of origami (random, I know).
10. Take a class or buy an advanced book to learn more about my Nikon. Since I announced I'm working on an actual website, I want to be as prepared as I can be...there's always something new to learn.
11. Learn to cook. Seriously. I don't know what I'm doing in a kitchen...I kind of freeze up, but I'm not so embarrassed by this. Mostly because I've never had to cook for myself, at home my family was always known for "family meals" cooked by my grandma and in college we had an open cafeteria...so now? I'm excited. I guess I want Caleb to come home (just once!) this summer and say "something smells good!". A couple of my bridesmaids got me two awesome cookbooks...and I plan to use 'em!!
|400 pages of tips, tricks, and yummy goodness!|
12. Continue paying off debt like crazy. I plan on doing a full post on our approach to this and our progress along the way, along with some cheap date night ideas... for under $20!
That might be a small list, but trust me...its just a few of the MANY things I want to accomplish...so I tried making it realistic.
What do YOU plan to do this summer? Seriously, I want to hear!