Image Map

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Fact Is....

I recently stumbled across a blog that I really fell in love with. Nicholl is super cute and so is her blog. She invited me to link-up with her today so, I'm trying out my very first, and random link up! Yay for progress!



Fact: I am on a stupid diet, trying to make sure I have a killer body for my wedding... and there is some cake staring me in the eye. Why?!
Fact: X Factor is 57 times better than American Idol. Seacrest annoys me now.
Fact: I have no sisters... this makes me EXTREMELY thankful for my best friend and also soon-to-be sister! Those two ladies are my favs.
Fact: One of my favorite things to do is buy candy and rent a redbox. I don't need fancy schmancy everyday ;)
Fact: My soon-to-be hubby turns 24 this Friday, and I am SO thrilled to treat him to an entire day out.
Fact: If you wanna win me over; buy me candy. That'll do it.
Fact: I'm a sucker for a good book. Seriously.. if I could read all day and turn off EVERY electronic device I own... I would. But lets get real, its 2012... and the world makes it hard. I do sometimes make myself "unplug" to dive into my Bible.
Fact: I collect Mason jars... I mean, lots. The bluer the better. & you better believe they'll be ALL over the place on my big wedding day next Spring.
Fact: I have an incredible little brother who will be 15 next month, and who is extremely protective over me. Good thing he likes Caleb, or we'd be in trouble. ;)
Fact: Anthropologie is probably my favorite store to just peruse through... if only I had a thousand dollars to just blow.

Happy Tuesday all... is this SERIOUSLY my fourth day of blogging in a row?? Yaaaay for more progress, heh.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, if only you have $1000 so you could buy like four Anthro items lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, FACT you already have a smoking hot body!!!

    I can't wait to see pictures of your wedding...I'm so excited about this (maybe not as excited as you), but still very excited for your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments! you have a lovely blog, and i am excited to read more. congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely not a fan of American Idol, but I love The Voice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across your blog. This was so fun to read. We have like...almost EVERYTHING in common! Did you watch X-Factor tonight?! I love Anthro too...and watching movies with treats...I even have a 15-year-old brother! We should be friends. Darling blog girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the gfc follow, I'm following as well.
    Love reading random facts, especially when I find things in common. Can I say that I LOVE and collect Mason jars! the cute blue ones with the rusted gray lids... ahh :)

    look forward to your posts!

    www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com

    Abigail K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read and respond to every single one of them! :) Excited to get to know you!